intro

Please introduce yourself. We'd like to know who you are, how you know me, and any other info you'd like to share.

intro

New postby shena » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:33 pm

hello all this is sheninija also have shyne and shein glad to be aboard and see ya in game :D

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:04 pm

Hi Shena!

Welcome to my board! Make yourself at home here.

I hope we see more of you on CoH/CoV. I don't know if you can play regularly on Sunday nights, but we have a hero super group called "The Meat Grinders" (so named because we grind through MOBs like sausage through a grinder). :) If you'd like to join, we're on Pinnacle. We've invited your daughter, Amanda and Lori plays with us regularly. If you want a Teamspeak account post (or PM) me your real name and I'll give you an account. My real name is on the domain (Bud Caldwell). We're mostly middle-aged professionals (playing a kids game :) ), so we don't bite (but we do bark from time to time). :)

Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.

-Bud

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Hi Shena!

Welcome to my board! Make yourself at home here.

I hope we see more of you on CoH/CoV. I don't know if you can play regularly on Sunday nights, but we have a hero super group called "The Meat Grinders" (so named because we grind through MOBs like sausage through a grinder). :) If you'd like to join, we're on Pinnacle. We've invited your daughter, Amanda and Lori plays with us regularly. If you want a Teamspeak account post (or PM) me your real name and I'll give you an account. My real name is on the domain (Bud Caldwell). We're mostly middle-aged professionals (playing a kids game :) ), so we don't bite (but we do bark from time to time). :)

Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.

-Bud

(PS: I fixed the "guest" posting so it would show up as you.)

Return to Introductions