Intro........please

Please introduce yourself. We'd like to know who you are, how you know me, and any other info you'd like to share.
Marcus

Intro........please

New postby Marcus » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:37 pm

Hello eveyone,

I just recently was introduced to Bud by Bill and Lyle while playing "City of Heroes". I have been playing Online games for about 7 years now.

Played OU for a little over 2 years. It took me that long to relize that I really hate that game. :x

In 2000 I started playing EverQuest. Love that game, although I think it has lost its greatness some what over the last year or so. Ever since Planes of Power came out the game has really changed. :roll:

I played "Earth and Beyound" for a few months. Was a nice game but lacking on content. I read somewere that the game has stoped as of this month or something like that.

Recently I have been playing "City of Heroes", Lyle got me hooked on this game. :lol:

If you have not guessed it by now, I am a gaming nut, much to my familys dismay. :P Thats ok my kids like to play CoH as well.

anyway thats all for now. Later.

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:52 pm

Hi Mark,

Welcome to my board. You'll find that my "gamer" friends are the most frequent posters, but many people I know (from high school, work, car racing, and whatever) use this board to keep in touch.

I'm sure you'll find yourself welcome here.

-Bud

BTW: I split this off from Bill's intro so as not to hide you in the bottom of another thread.

New postby Bill » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:33 pm

Hurrayyyy!

Welcome, Mark!

New postby Jeff » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:27 pm

Welcome Mark.
It was nice to playalong side of you tonight.
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

Return to Introductions