City of Villains

This forum is for discussions on Dungeons & Dragons, Everquest, Chess, and other games that ease the pain of being an aging geek.

Brains toon gross

New postby Icera » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:29 pm

hehe well I looked at that but it was too gross for me =P My other toons is Darkviper, Monstra, Zetra, not sure what the others are hehe still need to check out the stealther one maybe later I will make one =) I will preorder a copy of CoV on the 21 when I get paided again hehe paid a lot in deposits and such :bang: Oh well, see you later tonight I am still looking for my mike for Teamspeak but tired moving all my stuff and still unpacking some. Need to step out and get some food as well.

See you all later;

Lori

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:33 pm

LOL, I think I teamed w/Darkviper. That one sounds familiar. Mine are "Zhad" (fire/invuln, Brute) and "Xyborg" (remade to be a robo/bubble, Mastermind). I'm thinking about making a Vampire-like Stalker.

Handle on CoV

New postby Icera » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 pm

Well my handle on CoV is "Monstra" Look for me =)

Hugs!

Lori

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:31 pm

LOL, I love the avatar.

New postby Mark » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:00 pm

I am getting excited. The local Wallmart has the CoV tag on the shelfs.

I am glad you like my picture

New postby Icera » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:43 pm

hehe I thought you might hehe silly blaster I am :P Well waiting for my preorder but due to the move they had a problem processing my credit card (based on billing address). I updated my account but they did not refer to my profile so stopped my order :cry: I took care of it today but they said it would ship today or tomorrow so I will not get it till Monday :cry: Thou I think I can play with my Preorder serial number which I have already activited. :D

So this weekend I am guessing we get to start with CoV and not knowing what servers they are going to have guess we need to coordinate our efforts and pick one for everyone. I will post server names and which server I created on as soon as I can.

Yesterday was a blast! I helped killed Ms. Liberity (makes evil laugh - Muhahahah) and a few other lowley heros. Thou I don't want to mess with BlastingIce. I think I will just silther under a rock when she is near by :lol:

Oh well what to do what to do. Well the White Sox's won the world series so all is good in Chitown, thou I am not a big sports fan but I do support the city I live in. So as a lot of people said today "SWEEP! - Go Sox's!"

Hugs!

Lori

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:50 am

Well crap. :x

There was a page on the CoV beta board describing how to download the CoV client for the pre-order head start, but the board is gone now. If anybody can find out how to do this, please post a link.

Grrr....

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 am

OK, I found it!

Here's the announcement:
http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/archives/2005/10/got_city_of_vil.html
(The morons put it under CoH instead of CoV.) :roll:

I guess the bottom line is that they will post the link just after midnight tonight (12:01 10/29/05). Then, you can download it if you've already activited your account.

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:55 pm

:shock: Does the name Dave “Zebâ€

I will be on at 12:01 AM on the 29th

New postby Icera » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:59 pm

All:

Well I have already got my preorder number on my CoH account therefore at 12:01 AM I and a zillion others will be downloading the client for the head start. I am swaying to a Corruptor or Mastermind. Not sure what we will need to balance our SG, if we start one, within CoV. I like the steather as well but that is like a scrapper for the most part. Brute is like a tank and I know a few of us enjoy playing tank types. I myself like the caster classes and healing classes, but change is always good. Post here on what you think you might play. THe following in order is my wish list:

1. Corrupter
2. Master Mind
3. Dominator
4. Stalker
5. Brute

I will start with the COrrupter unless someone has a need for me to play one of the above for the cause. :) I will try to use my same system handle of Icera but Monstra was what I had durning beta.

Hugs!

Lori
AKA Icera

Site Admin

Re: I will be on at 12:01 AM on the 29th

New postby Bud » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:09 pm

Icera wrote: at 12:01 AM I and a zillion others will be downloading the client for the head start.

Don't forget that's Eastern Time. So, it's 11:01 Central and 10:01 in
AZ.

My CoV choices are probably:

1. Brute
2. Mastermind
3. Who-the-hell-knows

:wink:

Archtypes

New postby Icera » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:43 pm

Bud:

Well a Brute will work. My Corrupter can heal a little bit, but involves a nice jucy mob to life tap. So I am going for Corrupter in over an hour from now (being I am in Central Time). hehe ok I had a few beers so I am a bit tipsy sorry :P Yes only two! Ok I dont drink much :P and living in Utah where the beer is soo watered down I am not used to the real stuff :oops: Going to play a little CoV for an hour. Remember my golbal is either Icera or Monstra so look for me =)

Hugs!

Lori[/img]

Corrupter named Monstra

New postby Icera » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:18 am

All:

You can pick the same servers where your CoH toons are. With this said I made one where the Grinders are located. So Hope to see you all soon to roast a few heros. :twisted:

Hugs;

Lori
Icera/BlastingIce/Monstra

New postby Mark » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:49 am

CoV is up and running on my computer now.

Unfortunaly I did not have time to create a Villian this morning but i did get a base set up for MARSHAL LAW. That is my Super Group on Freedom. To damn bad i will be gone for the next few weeks. Before I leave I will get a base started for the Grinders, since Die Hard is the defult leader of the Grinders. (Only because he started the SG).

So the question is who will be the Grinders designer, according to the manual I beleave there can only be one designer for a base.

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:11 am

Mark wrote:So the question is who will be the Grinders designer, according to the manual I beleave there can only be one designer for a base.

Oh, I think it's you! :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming