D&D

This forum is for discussions on Dungeons & Dragons, Everquest, Chess, and other games that ease the pain of being an aging geek.

D&D

New postby Curt » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Sooooo......Next weekend is my last know weekend in the states for 21 months......any chance of us getting together for D&D or just getting together?

Curt

New postby Bill » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Whoa, bummer. Really short notice. Although, I think you mentioned it when we got together at Bud's a month or so ago, Curt.

If we can't play D&D, can we at least get together before you leave?

New postby Curt » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

I would love to just get together.

CUrt

Ha Ha Ha

New postby BOB » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Elena's birthday over the weekend.

Have fun and have a safe trip Curt.

New postby Bill » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I was just reminiscing about a certain Druid of mine who was quested by his goddess (as a punishment for slitting Blair's paladin/s throat) to completely clear a forest, restoring the woods to its primal form, hex by hex. We got a bit into it but never reached the elven family that called said forest home.

IIRC, that was the druid-in-the-well reference that has been our own originally came from.

And Lear's adventures in the Dark Tower. 8)
Bud, you used to work on that adventure in Mr. Brown's Algebra class. He caught you one time and turned into the evil wizard occupying it, didn't he? :)

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

:shock:

Holy crap! That's 1 or 2 years ago. What brought that up?
The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Bill » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Bud wrote:What brought that up?

For some reason, seeing or even thinking of hex paper brings back that memory. This time I thought I'd dwell on it and post here. :lol:

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Bill wrote:you used to work on that adventure in Mr. Brown's Algebra class. He caught you one time and turned into the evil wizard occupying it, didn't he? :)

I don't even remember the evil wizard, let alone who I modeled him after. However, I probalby do still have that adventure written down somewhere rotting in the bottom of a box. I'm sure that'd dredge up a few memories.

How on earth did I get you to dive down in that well? I seem to recall there was a large hidden cave under the well that you had to clear out.
The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Bill » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Bud wrote:I don't even remember the evil wizard, let alone who I modeled him after.

That, I was just joking about.

Bud wrote:I'm sure that'd dredge up a few memories.

I remember something about a series of hallways that intersected and teleported or something. I never figured out that puzzle.

Bud wrote:How on earth did I get you to dive down in that well? I seem to recall there was a large hidden cave under the well that you had to clear out.
IIRC, it was part of really clearing the forest, but not sure how you got my druid to go down. Pretty sure it was just to make sure it was vacant.

Re: D&D

New postby Jeff » Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 pm

New Adventuring Group out of Waterdeep:

The Bucklers of DEATH!

They have Flair.
They have the Hair.
Dandys and Fops all.
Watch yourselfs,
if you have balls.
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

New postby Bill » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Bud,

I got the notice that you created a Dropbox file for D&D which I plan to add my characters to once I've got their sheets done.

:thumbsup:

Jeff wrote:The Bucklers of DEATH!

They have Flair.
They have the Hair.
Dandys and Fops all.
Watch yourselfs,
if you have balls.

:puke: :axe:
:demon:

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Bill wrote:I got the notice that you created a Dropbox file for D&D which I plan to add my characters to once I've got their sheets done.

Somebody invite Bob
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Jeff » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 am

:?:
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

New postby Bill » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 am

Bud wrote:
Bill wrote:I got the notice that you created a Dropbox file for D&D which I plan to add my characters to once I've got their sheets done.

Somebody invite Bob

I don't have his current e-address.

Bob???

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Bill wrote:
Bud wrote:

Somebody invite Bob

I don't have his current e-address.

Bob???

I dug it out of the board registration info and sent him an invite.
-Richard Dawkins

Next

Return to Gaming