EQ2

This forum is for discussions on Dungeons & Dragons, Everquest, Chess, and other games that ease the pain of being an aging geek.

EQ2

New postby Curt » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey guys,

Been a while since I have gamed with any of you guys. They are running a special that lets you have all the expansions to date free til the end of the month (sept). Any chance I can suck any of you back in?

Our guild just started raiding Veshans Peak last night and it really got me stoked up to see if I can get old friends back into the game.

Michelle and I both have a couple of level 80's that we can mentor with and several toons down in the 50's....we could have a good time regardless of what classes you would want to play. There is even a boost to how fast you level between 20 and 70 coming.

Curt

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I have a good aproximation of zero time for gaming (between work, guitar practice, and trying to get to the gym frequently enough to survive to retirement - which I won't be able to do until I'm 105), but it's a tempting plea. I'll take another look at the classes and races and see if anything calls out to me.
The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Curt » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Come on guys, you know you want to come back and check it out. there is a new expansion coming out on the 18th that includes all previous expansions.

Curt

Return to Gaming