Zee Plane! Zee Plane!

This forum is for discussions about cars, racing and anything you can pilot yourself.
Site Admin

New postby Bud » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Guido wrote:Bud did actually a pretty good job for his first "straight and level" flight.

Guido lives! Welcome to my board. :cheers:

Glad to see you can finally post.

It wasn't particularly straight or level (Bill probalby did better as a kid), but thanks for the kind words. At least I didn't give either of us any (more) white hair. ;)

Bill wrote:Is that a Piper Cherokee?

Comanche 250, I believe.

Bill wrote:New hobby someday?

Just shut your mouth. :furious:

I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies. I have enough expensive hobbies.

Hmmm... here's one just like it for under $60k.

:shock:
The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Guido » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:09 pm

The ad is mentioning a hard landing that "got fixed". The last hard landing I saw was half a year ago at Stellar. The landing gear was actually sticking out the top of the wing. :shock: Let's hope they fixed that the right way ...

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am

Guido wrote:

The ad is mentioning a hard landing that "got fixed". The last hard landing I saw was half a year ago at Stellar. The landing gear was actually sticking out the top of the wing. :shock: Let's hope they fixed that the right way ...

:shock: Maybe I'll pass on that one.
The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Bill » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am

Any aircraft you consider buying you should have professionally inspected beforehand.

That's the Realtor in me kicking in, but makes a whole lotta sense because Guido's right: you never know with hard landings. I don't need to tell you, our resident engineer pal, the impact such an impact has on the whole structure.

Maybe we should both go for our PPL's and go in on a small plane, Bud. :twisted:

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Bill wrote:Maybe we should both go for our PPL's and go in on a small plane, Bud. :twisted:

Stop! Just STOP!

:furious:

I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies! I have enough expensive hobbies!
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Jeff » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Did you know that your sub conscious mind does not
understand the concept of "no" or too much or enough.

So, you are saying: "I need expensive toys" over and over
again.
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:39 pm

JeffHughes wrote:So, you are saying: "I need expensive toys" over and over again.

:finger:
-Richard Dawkins

Re: Zee Plane! Zee Plane!

New postby Bill » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

E'ffing cool! :thumbsup:
-Richard Dawkins

New postby Jeff » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Very Cool.
:thumbsup:
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

Previous

Return to Cars, Racing, & other forms of auto-motion