AH vacation

This forum is for general discussion on topics that do not fall into one of the more specific forums.

New postby Bill » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:41 am

Mark, thanks, I'll see if I can find that Fuente. I've smoked some of theirs before...always very good.

Some of my favorites are (Cuban) MonteCristo #3, (Dominican) Avo #3 and (Dominican) Davidoff Anniversario #1. Every Davidoff I've had has been excellent. 8)

New postby Greg Wendt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:48 pm

Right now the best vacation is anything I do with my Dani regardless of what we do.
This year we just spent a week doing all the fun QC things (Niabi Zoo, Whitey's, Happy Joes, Putnam Museum, etc.)

One thing she really wants to do is visit AZ with me so that may be in the future.

(Damn Bill when did you get into cigars? and all the grief you used to give me about smoking, I know big diff between a Marlboro and a Macanudo but still)
"I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

New postby Jeff » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:22 am

To each their own vice.
I'm not telling mine.
:devil:
Jeff
It's a great day to be with my wife,
my friends and alive on my planet!

New postby MarkS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:46 am

Jeff don't tell, I don't think I could handle knowing :oops:

Bill I have not tried Davidoff yet,but will. I have been trying all kinds of sticks. Fuente is my favorite natural. Tatiana If the front runner in vanilla flavored. Both reaaaallllyyyyyy smoth :D

We have a cigar bar in orlando thats "The Bomb". Its called Corona. Love that place. I can have my kalik (bohamian beer) and just smoke my ass off. The only trouble there is, I really like my pipe, but thay do not sell pipe tobaccoo. I know it sounds snotty put I just like burning leaves and inhailing cancer.

:?: How in the hell do you get a real Cuban cigar in AZ :?:

George I understand, any time with the kids is very valuable.
Mine flew down this summer and spent 2 weeks. Took them to Daytona beach, Universal studios, and sent them back with extra suitcases of stuff.

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:19 am

I have not tried Davidoff

That's my favorite. I like them better then cubans, personally. Of course, they're $25 a stick too.

New postby MarkS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

:shock: $25 :shock:
I usualy find davidoff for 3 to 5 dollars a stick.
You must be buying the "blunts"

New postby MarkS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:14 pm

On the other hand I have not seen their "Super Premiun" cigars. I am sure thay are worth it.

Site Admin

New postby Bud » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:33 pm

Davidoff Anniversario #1.

Yep, just don't smoke them every day. :wink:

New postby Bill » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:33 am

MarkS wrote::?: How in the hell do you get a real Cuban cigar in AZ :?:

Suffer through having Canadian in-laws. No embargo up there.

Bud wrote: Of course, they're $25 a stick too.

Not for the Aniversario #1. Can't find it for under $32 apiece...unless you know a shop that you need to tell me about. :wink:

If I'm going to smoke a cigar (which is once every month or two on average), it's usually in the $8-10 range. Pretty fine smokes for that money.

New postby MarkS » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:52 am

IF your smoking only 2 or 3 a month then don't settle for less. I have about 4 a week, and I stick to a cheaper brand. Aurtro Fuente rolles real nice cigars for about 4 dollars a stick.

If you can get real cubans, I'll buy them from you. I can get real cubans from, cuba, but thay are few and far between. :(

Never skip on quality, it just aint worth it.

Good beer, good broads, good smokes make Mark a happy boy!!!!

Previous

Return to General Discussion