Star Trek

This forum is for general discussion on topics that do not fall into one of the more specific forums.
Site Admin

New postby Bud » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:37 pm

Greg Wendt wrote:Actually Hypermath is an acute anxiety condition most of us experienced in Chainsaw Joe's College Algebra & Trig class.

:lol: Oh that hypermath. Yeah, I had that in Calc II. Had an A going and blew the final. One of the 3 B's in my college career.

New postby Greg Wendt » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:41 pm

I had 1/2 semester in Calc (under the tutelage of Orville "The Hammer" Harkey before running screaming from the room, landing in Turnipseed's Computer class ("This is a data-punchcard").
"I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

New postby MarkS » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:22 pm

Sayyyy, what ever happend to Star Trek Enterprise???? I can't seem to find it anymore!!!!!! I really liked that show.

New postby Guest » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:41 am

moved to Friday, the same night that killed the original series

New postby Greg Wendt » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:30 pm

Brent Spiner is supposed to be on several episodes as Dr. Soongh's ancestor. They are trying to get Shatner to play Kirk's grandfather but he is holding out for actual money (and a free hotel room).
"I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Previous

Return to General Discussion