Bud B-Day suggestions. Bud do not read!!

This forum is for general discussion on topics that do not fall into one of the more specific forums.

Bud B-Day suggestions. Bud do not read!!

New postby Jerri » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Okay folks, it's getting to be that time again and I thought I'd give everyone a good suggestion for Bud for his birthday if you don't already have something in mind. He is going to be getting a blue ray player-not sure how to spell blueray but we'll go with that- after his birthday. And he will almost certainly end up getting it from Amazon, so an Amazon gift certificate is absolutely the best suggestion I can give you. The amount doesn't matter. As I said, he is going to be getting one soon anyway, but I know he'd be thrilled to add the gift certificate to the purchase.

If you have something else in mind, go with it. This is only the best suggestion that I can give you from everything he has been talking about. It is the first of several electronic things he has on a list to go with our new TV that can play the HD blueray. Moving on to a Tivo eventually that can record HD off the the television. He even knows the first movie he is going to buy to go with his new blueray player.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there for those who might not have an idea yet and want a suggestion.

Return to General Discussion